Battle Spirits Saga: Savior of Chaos Booster Case | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-703-661-6946
(call or text)
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Battle Spirits Saga Card Game: Savior of Chaos Booster Case [12 boxes]Battle Spirits Saga Card Game: Savior of Chaos Booster Case [12 boxes]

Gaming > Battle Spirits Saga > Battle Spirits Saga: Savior of Chaos Booster Case

Battle Spirits Saga Card Game: Savior of Chaos Booster Case [12 boxes]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is March 1. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$967Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: March 1

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the box for $84)
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $967 case contains 12 boxes. Each box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU bssscbc
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Boxes/Case: 12
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number BSS04
Weight 16.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$4.99

The Battle Spirits Saga Card Game: Savior of Chaos set includes 283 cards - 68 common (normal/holo versions), 32 uncommon (normal/holo), 24 rare (normal/holo), 15 X rare, 18 special rare, and 2 saga rare. Each booster box includes 24 packs, each with 12 cards and 1 token card. Nova is back with double symbols. Double symbol spirits have 2 symbols in the bottom right corner of the card, allowing extremely powerful cards to not only count as two symbols for cost reduction but also reduce your opponent's life by 2 with a single attck. In addition to Nova, other spirits from each color who appear in earlier sets are included in this set as double symbol spirits. Look for rare cards from this set specially designed with the illustrator's signature included as box toppers. One of six possible cards is found in every booster box. 12 boxes per case.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.