Cardfight Vanguard: Colorful Pastorale Supply Set | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift SetCardfight Vanguard: Special Series Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift Set

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Colorful Pastorale Supply Set

Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift Set


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$29
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

SKU cfvcpss
Weight 4.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-SS02
UPC Code 8885009405511

The Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift Set features a new illustration by Takuya Fujima and includes a storage box, a pack of sleeves, a deck holder, a pack of 3 dice, 5 different promo cards, and 5 gift markers. This set features the Bermuda Triangle Clan.
Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Colorful Pastorale Supply Gift Set
click on image to enlarge

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.