Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus 2 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus Volume 2 Booster Box [VGE-V-SS08/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus Volume 2 Booster Box [VGE-V-SS08/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus 2 Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus Volume 2 Booster Box [VGE-V-SS08/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 2. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$57
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 2

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $879)
  Quantity

Each $57 box contains 12 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvcsp2bb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 12
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-SS08

The Cardfight Vanguard: Clan Selection Plus Volume 2 set includes reprints of many highly sought after cards as well as new finishers and supports for each clan. Players just need to purchase a display to obtain all 84 types of cards, supporting all 12 clans, guaranteed RRR! There is a chance that players might be able to obtain parallels that have a SP (12 types) or ASR (1 type) treatment! Popular illustrations from Vanguard ZERO such as "Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei" return as a card! Also featuring many popular units like "Dauntless Drive Dragon" that fans started Cardfight Vanguard with! Many new units are included too! All new and reissued cards are included in RRR versions. Three or more new cards for each clan. Also includes powerful support units such as "Flourishing Knight, Edith", and draw trigger sentinels from the 12 clans! There are 84 cards in the set (39 new/45 reissued). Each box contains 12 packs with 7 cards per pack.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.