Cardfight Vanguard: Div/Light/Radiance Booster Cs | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (November 30): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Divine Lightning Radiance Booster Case [VGE-V-BT12/English/20 boxes]Cardfight Vanguard: Divine Lightning Radiance Booster Case [VGE-V-BT12/English/20 boxes]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Div/Light/Radiance Booster Cs

Cardfight Vanguard: Divine Lightning Radiance Booster Case [VGE-V-BT12/English/20 boxes]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 18. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$795Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 18

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the box for $42)
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $795 case contains 20 boxes. Each box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvdlrbc
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 16
Boxes/Case: 20
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-BT12
Weight 14.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

The Cardfight Vanguard: Divine Lightning Radiance set features 5 Vanguard Rares - "Black Shiver, Gavrail," "Sunrise Ray Knight, Gurguit," "Mythic Beast, Fenrir," "holy Heavenly Dragon, Eosanesis Dragon," and "Dragonic Vanquisher 'FULLBRONTO'." Popular units from the past reappear - "Holy Seraph, Nociel," and "Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant." Featured clans include Angel Feather, Gold Paladin, Genesis, and Narukami. The set includes new strategies for each clan. The Special Reissue rarity from Phantom Dragon Aeon and Storm of the Blue Cavalry - "Mighty Bolt Dragoon" - is included in this set. Divine Lightning Radiance also includes ASR cards - "Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant" and "Giant Deity of Distant World, Valkerion." Each box includes 16 packs with 7 random cards (2 of which are rare or better). The set includes 89 cards (81 new/8 reissued) plus various parallels (41 SP, 2 ASR, 1 Re) and 1 marker. Each booster box includes bonus clan dice. Each case contains 20 boxes.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.