Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis/Five Greats Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis of the Five Greats Booster Box [VGE-D-BT01/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis of the Five Greats Booster Box [VGE-D-BT01/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis/Five Greats Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis of the Five Greats Booster Box [VGE-D-BT01/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 21. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$42
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 21

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $795)
  Quantity

Each $42 box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvgfgbb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 16
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-D-BT01
UPC Code 8885009406198

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free Cardfight Vanguard play mat with every 5 boxes of boosters pre-ordered!

Cardfight Vanguard: Genesis of the Five Greats is the first booster box for the Cardfight Vanguard overDress series. The set supports all 5 nations. Players can obtain powerful upgrades to buff up any of their decks. Gameplay will be more exciting with the new "Over Trigger" mechanic designed specifically for each nation. Every booster box includes 1 SP (with a different treatment on the surface than regular cards), sleeves (random design) for players to use for the new Ride Deck mechanic, and an "Over Trigger" promo card. Each box contains 16 packs with 7 random cards per pack (2 rare or better). The set includes 120 new cards (10 RRR, 15 RR, 30 R, & 65 C) plus 92 parallels (2 DSR, 40 SP, 50 H) and 1 token card. Featured nations include Dragon Empire, Dark States, Keter Sanctuary, Stoicheia, and Brandt Gate.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.