Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody Booster Box [VGE-D-LBT01/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody Booster Box [VGE-D-LBT01/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody Booster Box [VGE-D-LBT01/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 22. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$42
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 22

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $795)
  Quantity

Each $42 box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvlmbb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 16
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-D-LBT01
UPC Code 8885009406433

Cardfight Vanguard: Lyrical Melody features the Lyrical Monasterio nation. "Lyrical Monasterio" is an academic city where idols and idol candidates from all over the world have gathered! This set features the school life in Lyrical Monasterio with units from a myriad of origins (Mermaids, Angels, Ghosts, Warbeasts, and more), with cards that can strengthen the Lyrical Trial Deck and includes 5 new Ride Lines! It also features 3 types each of Critical, Draw, Front, and Heal Triggers and 5 types of Sentinels with the same ability included as R cards. In addition, LSR (Lyrical Secret Rare) cards and Lyrical Special Packs will be included randomly! The Lyrical Special Pack is a pack that includes 7 different LSP cards (including 1 with original stunning illustration by the famed manga artist group CLAMP). Each box will include 1 of 4 possible promo cards. Set includes 120 cards (10 RRR, 12 RR, 5 ORR, 30 R, & 63 + 112 Parallels). 16 packs per box. 7 cards per pack (2 rare or better).
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.