Cardfight Vanguard: Majesty Lord Blaster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (August 15): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Majesty Lord Blaster Box [VGE-V-SS04]Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Majesty Lord Blaster Box [VGE-V-SS04]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Majesty Lord Blaster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Majesty Lord Blaster Box [VGE-V-SS04]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 2. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 2

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $589)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 1 decks. Each deck contains 50 cards.

SKU cfvmlbb
Cards/Deck 50
Decks/Box 1
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-SS04
UPC Code 8885009405740

Each Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Majesty Lord Blaster box includes a preconstructed 50-card deck, a pack of sleeves, a premium deck holder, 3 double-sided Gift Markers (Front: Force I/Back: Force II), and a Quick Shield card. The deck features the Royal Paladin Clan. You can experience fights of greater complexity using just this deck! Each deck includes 1 SVR card, 3 VR cards, and 5 RRR cards. The reissued cards include "Blaster Blade", "Flash Shield, Iseult", and 8 other cards. "Blaster Dark" comes with a new ability that allows it to be used as a Royal Paladin. This deck also features a new "Order" card type.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.