Cardfight Vanguard: Next Stage Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: The Next Stage Extra Booster Box [VGE-V-EB14/English]Cardfight Vanguard: The Next Stage Extra Booster Box [VGE-V-EB14/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Next Stage Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: The Next Stage Extra Booster Box [VGE-V-EB14/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is June 5. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$34
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: June 5

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $789)
  Quantity

Each $34 box contains 12 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvnsbb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 12
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-EB14
UPC Code 8885009405634

The Cardfight Vanguard: The Next Stage extra booster introduces cards that can strengthen Chronojet, Altmile, and Ahsha trial decks. The set features the evolved forms of cards such as "Chronodragon Nextage" for "Chronojet Dragon", and "Aerial Divine Knight, Altmile" and "Dream-Spinning Ranunculus, Ahsha" for "Altmile" and "Ahsha"! The set also features cards that support Blaster themed decks as well. Look for a new card type - Order. Each box contains 12 packs with 7 random cards per pack (2 of which are Rare or better). A VR or SVR is included in every booster box. There are 62 cards in the set (3 VR, 6 RRR, 9 RR, 16 R, 28 C, plus Parallels). Every booster box will contain 1 of 3 possible special dice (Gear Chronicle, Royal Paladin, or Neo Nectar). Each die is a unique color and has a clan icon printed on the 6th side.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.