Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (August 15): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon Booster Box [VGE-V-BT10/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon Booster Box [VGE-V-BT10/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon Booster Box [VGE-V-BT10/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$42
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $795)
  Quantity

Each $42 box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvpdabb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 16
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-BT10
UPC Code 8885009405900

Cardfight Vanguard: Phantom Dragon Aeon features 5 Vanguard Rare (VR) cards - "Dragheart, Luard", "Phantom Blaster Overlord", "Evil Governor, Darkface Gredora", "Exceptional Expertise, Rising Nova", and "Emperor Dragon, Gaia Emperor." The SP Clan Pack is included due to popular demand, featuring units that synergise with the 5 different VRs in the same pack as the SPs. Look for a special treatment rarity known as "ASR" - Another Secret Rare! "Phantom Blaster Overlord" is randomly included with the ASR treatment and its original illustration. Featured clans include Shadow Paladin, Tachikaze, Spike Brothers, & Megacolony. Brand new tacts are introduced for 3 clans - the way Tachikaze uses equip gauge evolves, Spike Brothers make full use of all your Force markers, and Megacolony gets a new marker with brand new tactics. Each booster box includes a bonus clan die. The set includes 91 cards (83 new/8 reissued) - 5 VR, 11 RRR, 13 RR, 18 R, & 44 C plus various parallels (36 SP + ASR) plus 1 marker. Each booster box contains 16 packs with 7 cards per pack (2 of which are Rare or better).

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.