Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection Booster Box [VGE-V-SS09/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection Booster Box [VGE-V-SS09/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection Booster Box [VGE-V-SS09/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is September 24. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$109
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: September 24

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $1669)
  Quantity

Each $109 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvrevselbb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 24
Weight 0.8 lbs.
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-SS09
UPC Code 8885009406396

The Cardfight Vanguard: Revival Selection set includes all 24 clans (excluding Touken Ranbu and Etranger). Various popular units and Stand Trigger units from each clan will return to allow new players to experience and ease into the Premium format. The set also includes many cards that existing Premium format players would like to get their hands on. Every pack is a Clan Pack - the 7 cards from each clan featured in this booster will be included in the same pack. All new and reissued cards get the RRR treatment. Look for SP rarity G Guardians! Also featured are Zeroth Dragons and Cray Elementals (1 packed in each box as a box topper promo card). Each box contains 24 packs with 7 cards per pack. Look for 6 cards that have never been released in English - "Prominence Glare of the Azure Flames", "Dragonic Overlord "The TurnAbout", "Astatic Baton Twirler", "Bearlock", "Samurai Spirit", and "Cymbal Monkey." There are 168 cards in the set (6 new/162 reissues) - 168 RRR and 24 SP.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.