Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (July 5): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze Booster Box [VGE-V-BT08/English]Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze Booster Box [VGE-V-BT08/English]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze Booster Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze Booster Box [VGE-V-BT08/English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is September 4. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$42
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: September 4

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $795)
  Quantity

Each $42 box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 7 cards.

SKU cfvsbbb
Cards/Pack 7
Packs/Box 16
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-BT08
UPC Code 8885009405825

Cardfight Vanguard: Silverdust Blaze features 5 Vanguard Rare cards - "Alter Ego Messiah", "Dragonic Overlord "The X"", "Dragonic Blademaster "Souen"", "Supreme Heavenly Battle Deity, Susanoo", and "Great Cosmic Hero, Grandgallop."! "Dragonic Overlord "The X"" - the ability to gain the powers of previous "Dragonic Overlords"...!? The ratio of VR/RRR cards is increased in this set. VR/RRR cards featured as SP cards will have a special treatment. Introducing the SP Clan Pack, where all the cards included are of SP treatment. Each booster box includes a bonus die. Each box includes 16 packs, with 7 random cards each (2 of which are R or better). There are 89 cards in the set (81 new/8 reissued) - 5 VR, 11 RRR, 12 RR, 18 R, 43 C, plus various parallels including 33 planned SPs. Featured clans include Link Joker, Kagero, Oracle Think Tank, and Dimension Police.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.