Cardfight Vanguard: Special Prem Collection 2020 Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (June 4): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Premium Collection 2020 Box [VGE-V-SS05]Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Premium Collection 2020 Box [VGE-V-SS05]

Gaming > Cardfight Vanguard > Cardfight Vanguard: Special Prem Collection 2020 Box

Cardfight Vanguard: Special Series Premium Collection 2020 Box [VGE-V-SS05]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 7. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$34
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 7

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $509)
  Quantity

Each $34 box contains 10 packs. Each pack contains 3 cards.

SKU cfvsspc20b
Cards/Pack 3
Packs/Box 10
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
Manufacturer's Item Number VGE-V-SS05
UPC Code 8885009405757

The Cardfight Vanguard Special Series Premium Collection 2020 features brand new G units for the 24 clans in the Premium format. The set introduces a new G unit for Cray Elemental that is the key card of its own deck. It also features brand new critical triggers for the 24 clans in the Premium format. This product is for use with the Premium format only (cannot be used in Standard format). Each box contains 10 packs with 3 random cards. There are 57 different cards in the set.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.