Dragon Ball Super: Battle Evolution Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (November 30): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Dragon Ball Super Card Game Battle Evolution Booster Box [DBS-EB01]Dragon Ball Super Card Game Battle Evolution Booster Box [DBS-EB01]

Gaming > Dragon Ball Super TCG > Dragon Ball Super: Battle Evolution Booster Box

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Battle Evolution Booster Box [DBS-EB01]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is March 5. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$67
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: March 5

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $779)
  Quantity

Each $67 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU dbsbebb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number DBS-EB01
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

Like draft boxes, the Dragon Ball Super Battle Evolution set contains many generic cards useful for reinforcing all deck types. Combined with current cards, this enables players to strengthen the themes they want and create new themed decks as well! The set is filled with highly desired new cards and essential reprints, excellent for all players. There are 233 cards in the set - 60 common (normal/holo versions), 30 uncommon (normal/holo), 18 rare (normal/holo), 16 super rare, and 1 secret rare. There are 68 new cards for new theme decks and powering up current decks. The set suppors popular themes and reboot leaders. New cards power up fan-favorite decks like Android 21 and Goku's Lineage. For the first time, new cards help players build a "Heroine" deck, a "Nappa & Saibaiman" deck, and more. Finally, Tien Shinhan makes his long-awaited debut as a Leader Card.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.