Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 2 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (August 15): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 2 Booster Box [DBS-B11]Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 2 Booster Box [DBS-B11]

Gaming > Dragon Ball Super TCG > Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 2 Booster Box

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 2 Booster Box [DBS-B11]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 9. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$67
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 9

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $779)
  Quantity

Each $67 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU dbsuw2bb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number DBS-B11
UPC Code 811039033781
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99
Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 2 Booster Box [DBS-B11]
click on image to enlarge

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.