Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 3 Prem. Pack Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (November 30): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 3 Premium Pack Set BoxDragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 3 Premium Pack Set Box

Gaming > Dragon Ball Super TCG > Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 3 Prem. Pack Box

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 3 Premium Pack Set Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is January 22. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$91
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: January 22

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the pack for $14.00)
  Quantity

Each $91 box contains 8 sets. Each set contains 4 packs.

SKU dbsuw3ppsb
Packs/Set 4
Sets/Box 8
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number DBS-PP03
UPC Code 811039033965
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$15.96

Each Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior Series 3 Premium Pack Set box includes 8 sets. Each set contains 4 booster packs and 2 promo cards (both promo cards are the same). Each booster pack contains 12 cards.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.