Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 5 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 5 Booster Box [DBS-B14]Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 5 Booster Box [DBS-B14]

Gaming > Dragon Ball Super TCG > Dragon Ball Super: Unison Warrior 5 Booster Box

Dragon Ball Super Card Game Unison Warrior Series 5 Booster Box [DBS-B14]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is July 23. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$67$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: July 23

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $779)
  Quantity

Each $67 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU dbsuw5bb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Item Number DBS-B14
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

Dragon Ball Super Unison Warrior Series 5 introduces a new gameplay mechanic that expands and powers up the whole UW Series - Unison Warrior Series "Boost"! This new mechanic will broaden the use of Unison Cards and will introduce different moves that players haven't seen before! The main theme for Series 5 is "Cross Spirits." Based on the famous scenes from the Dragon Ball Series, sending, sharing and absorbing Ki, a new skill, “Spirit Boost” makes its debut! Experience the new battle style with your Unison Cards! The set includes 292 cards - 60 common (normal/holo versions), 38 uncommon (normal/holo), 30 rare (normal/holo), 23 super rare, 10 special rare, and 3 secret rare.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.