HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Ann. Case [20] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Booster Case [20 boosters]HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Booster Case [20 boosters]

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Ann. Case [20]

HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Booster Case [20 boosters]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 28. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$215Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 28

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the box for $114)
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)

*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU dchcww80bc
Figures/Pack 5
Packs/Case 20
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84000
Weight 13.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$14.99

Wonder Woman has changed over the past 80 years - and now she's here to change HeroClix! DC HeroClix: Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary has something for everyone. Awesome versions of Batman, Superman, Harley Quinn, and Green Lantern that play especially well with Wonder Woman and the Amazons. Even gamers unfamiliar with comics will still recognize tons of the popular characters in these boosters. Weonder Woman 80th Anniversary has more exciting Captains and Sidekicks - more than 15 in total! Powerful female characters from across DC Comics are also featured in this set - Mary Shazam, Star Sapphire, Teen Lantern, Jessica Cruz, and Supergirl! Improved detail and paint jobs! Every case contains 20 boosters. Every booster includes 5 pre-painted figures and select boosters ill include bonus equipment-objects like Wonder Woman's Bracelets, the Lasso of Truth, or Lantern Constructs. The set includes more than 80 figures and equipment to collect, including 12 Chase figures.
HeroClix: DC Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Booster Case [20 boosters]
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.