Digimon Card Game: V1.0 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (October 21): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Digimon Card Game: V1.0 Booster BoxDigimon Card Game: V1.0 Booster Box

Gaming > Digimon Card Game > Digimon Card Game: V1.0 Booster Box

Digimon Card Game: V1.0 Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is January 29. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$67
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: January 29

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $779)
  Quantity

Each $67 box contains 24 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU digicg1bb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 24
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBandai Japan
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

Each Digimon V1.0 Booster box includes 24 packs with 12 cards per pack. There are 187 cards in the set including 69 commons, 50 uncommons, 45 rares, 20 super rares, and 3 secret rares. Each booster box includes 2 Box Topper Card Packs (a 1-card Tamer pack and a 2-card Special Box Promotion pack). There are 10 different possible Tamer cards available.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.