Final Fantasy: Hidden Trials Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-703-661-6946
(call or text)
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Final Fantasy: Hidden Trials Booster BoxFinal Fantasy: Hidden Trials Booster Box

Gaming > Final Fantasy > Final Fantasy: Hidden Trials Booster Box

Final Fantasy: Hidden Trials Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 2. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$95
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 2

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $1091)
  Quantity

Each $95 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 12 cards.

SKU ffhtbb
Cards/Pack 12
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerSquare Enix
UPC Code 662248851648
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

This set continues to feature the brand-new “Limit Break” system, which was introduced in the previous booster pack set, Hidden Hope. Limit Breaks can significantly turn the tides of battle, and the Hidden Trials set is bound to provide even further insight. These Limit Break cards will have their own themes to allow the player to experience the evolution of these cards, right from the deck-building phase.

For the collectors, we are once again including a very rare, special version full art card (Special Card). The globally popular character from FINAL FANTASY XIII, Lightning [23-037R] will be featured as the Special Card. Not only does this card feature Miki Yamashita’s brand-new artwork, but Ms. Yamashita’s autograph is foil-printed on a card for the first time in history. Additionally, the ever-popular Legacy cards of our past Legends are included as well. In this set, there will be three cards: Lightning [15-041L], Rydia [15-083L], and Refia [19-102L]. Special cards and Legacy cards are not only for collection purposes as they can both be used in official tournaments, just like normal cards.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.