Force of Will: Alice Origin III Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Force of Will TCG: Alice Origin III Booster BoxForce of Will TCG: Alice Origin III Booster Box

Gaming > Force of Will > Force of Will: Alice Origin III Booster Box

Force of Will TCG: Alice Origin III Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 22. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$48
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 22

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $372)
  Quantity

Each $48 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU fowao3bb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerForce of Will Inc.
UPC Code 4580578401660

The Force of Will: Alice Origin III set includes 112 cards - 52 normal, 22 rare, 18 super rare, 5 basic magic stones, 3 token, 9 life counter, and 3 Will coin cards. Every box includes 1 of 3 different Ruler promo cards.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.