Force of Will: Game of Gods Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Force of Will TCG: Game of Gods Booster BoxForce of Will TCG: Game of Gods Booster Box

Gaming > Force of Will > Force of Will: Game of Gods Booster Box

Force of Will TCG: Game of Gods Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 10. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Retailers: Please log-in here for your special wholesale pricing.

$84$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 10

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $492)
  Quantity

Each $84 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU fowgogbb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerForce of Will Inc.
UPC Code 4580578402896

The Force of Will: Game of Gods set consists of 93 brand new cards - 42 Normal, 22 Rare, 15 Super Rare, 5 Marvel Rare, 4 Ruler/J-Ruler, 5 Basic Magic Stone, 4 Will Coin Cards, 3 Token Cards, and 12 Life Counter Cards. Each booster box includes a promo card. Each box contains 36 packs with 10 cards per pack.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.