HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Bstr Case [20] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Booster Case [20 boosters]HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Booster Case [20 boosters]

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Bstr Case [20]

HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Booster Case [20 boosters]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 9. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$257Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 9

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $251.86. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $134)
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)

*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcafbc
Figures/Pack 5
Packs/Case 20
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84855
Weight 13.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$16.99

Marvel HeroClix: Avengers Forever summons the Mightiest Heroes from every Earth to battle it out in HeroClix! Celebrating both the classic and the all-new Avengers Forever comic runs, this 5-figure booster release features iconic Avengers heroes like Captain America, Iron Man and Dr. Strange as they face off against the likes of Kang the Conqueror, Immortus and Red Skull! For the first time players can collect Ghost Panther, Winter Hulk and the Invincible Ant-Man as they make their HeroClix debut from across the multiverse! Avengers Forever brings back Team-Up Cards so that you can assemble powerful squads of heroes to unlock new abilities that make them stronger together than they are apart! Each booster case contains 20 booster packs.
HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Forever Booster Case [20 boosters]
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $10.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.