HeroClix: Mrv Aveng Fant 4 Empyre Booster Case[20] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us


FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre Booster Case [20 boosters]HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre Booster Case [20 boosters]

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Mrv Aveng Fant 4 Empyre Booster Case[20]

HeroClix: Marvel Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre Booster Case [20 boosters]

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$215Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $210.70. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $114)

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)

*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcafebc
Figures/Pack 5
Packs/Case 20
Manufacturer's Item Number 84796
Weight 13.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

The Avengers and Fantastic Four take on the newly unified Kree and Skrull army under Hulkling in the Marvel HeroClix: Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre set. Based on the earth-shattering Empyre event, this HeroClix release reunites the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, and more all in one set! The set features fan-favorite characters like Captain America, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Man, and Deadpool, and their enemies like Super Skrull, Magneto, Ultron, and more! Empyre has more characters with RALLY that is introduced in X-Men Rise and Fall as brand-new mechanics like Recruiter and Follow-Up! Chases from all different kinds of stories are included in this set including new versions of beloved characters like Thor, Herald of Thunder and Norrin Radd, Sorcerer Supreme! Also find brand new "Legacy" cards for figures that might already be in your collection! Set includes 17 commons, 17 uncommons, 15 rares (& 2 primes), 12 super rares (& 2 primes), and 11 chase figures. 20 boosters per case.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.