HeroClix: Marvel Avengers War/Realms Play/Home Kit | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel Avengers War of the Realms Play at Home KitHeroClix: Marvel Avengers War of the Realms Play at Home Kit

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Avengers War/Realms Play/Home Kit

HeroClix: Marvel Avengers War of the Realms Play at Home Kit


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is February 16. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$9
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: February 16

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcawrphb
Figures/Pack 1
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84807
UPC Code 634482847831
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$9.99

The Marvel HeroClix: Avengers War of the Realms Play at Home Kit is designed to give everyone a chance to receive a promotional figure to celebrate this release. This version of Thor has the brand new Recruiter ability which allows Thor to bring in an Asgardian character from your sideline as long as a character of higher points is in your KO area! This is an extremely powerful addition to Asgardian themed teams. This kit comes with a 24" x 36" double-sided map featuring classic maps from HeroClix history.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.