HeroClix: Marvel Fantastic Four Dice/Token Pack | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel Fantastic Four Dice & Token PackHeroClix: Marvel Fantastic Four Dice & Token Pack

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Fantastic Four Dice/Token Pack

HeroClix: Marvel Fantastic Four Dice & Token Pack


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is July 31. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$9
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: July 31

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcf4dtpb
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84755
UPC Code 634482847558
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$9.99

The HeroClix Fantastic Four Dice and Token Pack contains 2 custom dice featuring a special Fantastic Four icon to celebrate the release of the Marvel HeroClix: Fantastic Four! The 6 action tokens will also feature bystanders on the back to use with characters that generate bystanders in the Booster Set! Dice and Token Packs are a great way to enhance your HeroClix experience!

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.