HeroClix: Marvel Galactus Devourer/Worlds Figure | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (August 15): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure BoxHeroClix: Marvel Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure Box

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Galactus Devourer/Worlds Figure

HeroClix: Marvel Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 31. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$79
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 31

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcgdwpcfb
Figures/Box 1
Weight 7.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84759
UPC Code 634482847596
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$99.99

The Devourer of Worlds draws near! As Galactus' hunger grows, his next target is revealed: the HeroClix tabletop! The HeroClix: Marvel Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure has been specially sculpted with detail pushed beyond anything ever seen in HeroClix. At more than a foot tall, Galactus comes alive to tower over the tabletop and includes an alternate helmetless head to display.
HeroClix: Marvel Galactus - Devourer of Worlds Premium Colossal Figure Box
click on image to enlarge

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.