HeroClix: Marvel House of X Booster Case [20] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (July 5): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel House of X Booster Case [20 boosters]HeroClix: Marvel House of X Booster Case [20 boosters]

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel House of X Booster Case [20]

HeroClix: Marvel House of X Booster Case [20 boosters]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is September 30. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$189
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: September 30

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $185.22. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $99)
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhchxbc
Packs/Case 20
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 84764
Weight 13.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$12.99

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.