HeroClix: Marvel Set 47 Dice/Token Pack | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us


FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

HeroClix: Marvel Set 47 Dice & Token PackHeroClix: Marvel Set 47 Dice & Token Pack

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Set 47 Dice/Token Pack

HeroClix: Marvel Set 47 Dice & Token Pack

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is March 31. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$9$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: March 31

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcs47dtpb
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Item Number 84833
UPC Code 634482848333
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

Dice and Token Packs are a great way to enhance your HeroClix experience!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.