HeroClix: Marvel Spider-Man/Venom Fast Forces Pck | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


HeroClix: Marvel Spider-Man and Venom Absolute Carnage Fast Forces PackHeroClix: Marvel Spider-Man and Venom Absolute Carnage Fast Forces Pack

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: Marvel Spider-Man/Venom Fast Forces Pck

HeroClix: Marvel Spider-Man and Venom Absolute Carnage Fast Forces Pack


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 31. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$14
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 31

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity


*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU marvhcsmvffpb
Figures/Pack 6
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 73495
UPC Code 634482734957
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$16.99

Celebrate the release of Marvel HeroClix: Spider-Man and Venom Absolute Carnage with a new Fast Forces set featuring Spider-Man's allies and foes, including some characters that can be used with the secret identity mechanic found on characters in the booster brick. Look for Spider-Man, Venom, Black Cat, Carnage, Mysterio, and Ghost-Spider in this exciting new Fast Forces.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.