Dice Masters: Marvel Dark Phoenix Saga Countertop Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (November 30): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Marvel Dice Masters: The Dark Phoenix Saga Dice Building Game Countertop Draft Pack BoxMarvel Dice Masters: The Dark Phoenix Saga Dice Building Game Countertop Draft Pack Box

Gaming > Dice Masters > Dice Masters: Marvel Dark Phoenix Saga Countertop Box

Marvel Dice Masters: The Dark Phoenix Saga Dice Building Game Countertop Draft Pack Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 2. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$59
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 2

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

Each $59 box contains 8 packs. Each pack contains 24 dice.

SKU mdmdpsctdpb
Dice/Pack 24
Packs/Box 8
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerWizKids
Manufacturer's Item Number 74096
UPC Code 634482740965
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$9.99

The Marvel Dice Masters: The Dark Phoenix Saga Countertop Draft Pack Display contains 8 draft packs. Each pack includes 3 full art basic action cards, 12 full art character or action cards, randomly inserted foil cards, 24 dice (2 per character or action card), and a rules insert. Whether you are drafting a team of heroes that normally appear together in comics, or you're focusing on your favorite type of energy, there will be tons of ways to draft this set. With more than 35 heroes and villains, this set is perfect for veteran players and beginners. New teams will make their Dice Masters debut in this set. Players will get to collect Xavier's students, intergalactic allies, and cosmic enemies in all new ways. Even if they're already in your collection - these heroes will play like you've never seen them before. With over 150 different cards (and their dice) to collect, this set will help you bring some Uncanny excitement to the tabletop.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.