Your trusted source for trading cards and supplies since 1990
Gaming > Pokemon Gift Boxes/Collections > Pokemon: Det. Pikachu Case File Box
Pokemon TCG: Detective Pikachu Case File Display Box [12 blister packs]
This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 5.
A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.
Ship Date: April 5
All prices in US dollars Currency Converter
Get on the case - with Detective Pikachu. The game is most definitely afoot - because there's an amazing Pokemon detective in town! Celebrate the Pokemon Detective Pikachu movie with a promo card and coin featuring Detective Pikachu. And there's more to reveal! Tear into two special Pokemon TCG: Detective Pikachu booster packs and another Pokemon TCG booster to expand your collection - and celebrate the art of sleuthing in Ryme City and beyond! Get all this and a code card for the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online in the Pokemon TCG: Detective Pikachu Case File box. Each box contains 12 blister packs.
|Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
$9.50 flat rate shipping for orders less than $195.
(lower 48 US states only)
Outside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.