Pokemon: S&S Darkness Ablaze Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (July 4): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us


FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze Booster BoxPokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze Booster Box

Gaming > Pokemon Booster Boxes > Pokemon: S&S Darkness Ablaze Booster Box

Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze Booster Box

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 14. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$93$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 14

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $546)

Each $93 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU pokessdabb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerPokemon USA
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

A Brilliant Flame on the Darkest Day! The velvet night glows, burns, and blazes astoundingly bright as the Legendary Pokemon Eternatus arrives as a Pokemon V alongside Centiskorch V, Crobat V, Salamence V, and many others. You'll also find towering Pokemon VMAX in their Gigantamax forms: Charizard VMAX, Grimmsnarl VMAX, Butterfree VMAX, and more! Light a fire with the Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze expansion! The set includes over 185 cards, including dozens of recently discovered Pokemon from the Galar region, 14 powerful Pokemon V, 7 enormous Pokemon VMAX, more than 15 Trainer cards, and 3 new Special Energy cards.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.