Pokemon: Sword & Shield Rebel Clash Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Rebel Clash Booster BoxPokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Rebel Clash Booster Box

Gaming > Pokemon Booster Boxes > Pokemon: Sword & Shield Rebel Clash Booster Box

Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Rebel Clash Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is May 1. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$93$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: May 1

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $546)
  Quantity

Each $93 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU pokessrcbb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerPokemon USA
UPC Code 820650806810
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

Galarian Pokemon Are Ready to Rock in the Pokemon Sword & Shield Rebel Clash set. Rock out with new Pokemon! Crank it loud and blast the beat - you'll find rebellion, chaos, and punk attitude galore in the Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield - Rebel Clash expansion, loaded with Pokemon V including Toxtricity V, Dubwool V, Boltund V, Sandaconda V, and more! You'll also find a handful of Pokemon VMAX, including the final Evolutions of all three first partners, plus Copperajah VMAX and Dragapult VMAX. Take to the stage and the streets with the Sword & Shield - Rebel Clash expansion! The set includes over 190 cards, including 15 powerful Pokemon V and 7 enormous Pokemon VMAX cards, more than 15 Trainer cards, and 4 new Special Energy cards.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.