Pokemon: S&S Vivid Voltage Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (September 22): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage Booster BoxPokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage Booster Box

Gaming > Pokemon Booster Boxes > Pokemon: S&S Vivid Voltage Booster Box

Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Vivid Voltage Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 13. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$93$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 13

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $546)
  Quantity

Each $93 box contains 36 packs. Each pack contains 10 cards.

SKU pokessvvbb
Cards/Pack 10
Packs/Box 36
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerPokemon USA
UPC Code 820650827495
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack
$3.99

Discover new brilliance and maximum power in the Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield — Vivid Voltage expansion as more Pokemon V appear, including the newly discovered Mythical Pokemon Zarude! Unique new Amazing Pokemon burst onto the scene with a rainbow splash, alongside more Pokémon VMAX. . . including the splendor, the majesty, the delightful round wonder that is Gigantamax Pikachu! Put a little color and a lot of spark into your deck or collection with the Sword & Shield — Vivid Voltage expansion! The set includes over 185 cards, including 11 powerful Pokemon V and 6 enormous Pokemon VMAX. There are more than 15 Trainer cards and 4 new Special Energy cards in the set.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.