Star Trek TOS Archives & Inscriptions Binder Cs[4] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo



Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Star Trek: The Original Series Archives and Inscriptions Trading Cards Binder Case [4 binders]Star Trek: The Original Series Archives and Inscriptions Trading Cards Binder Case [4 binders]

Non-Sport > Star Trek > Star Trek TOS Archives & Inscriptions Binder Cs[4]

Star Trek: The Original Series Archives and Inscriptions Trading Cards Binder Case [4 binders]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 29. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$82
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 29

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

SKU sttosaizc
Boxes/Case: 4
ManufacturerRittenhouse Archives
Weight 9.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

Each Star Trek Original Series Archives and Inscriptions Trading Cards album case includes 4 binders. Each binder is custom-designed to store the entire collection and includes a bonus promo card.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.