WIXOSS: Bang Tamago Nova Debut Deck | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Bang Tamago Nova Debut Deck [English]WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Bang Tamago Nova Debut Deck [English]

Gaming > Wixoss > WIXOSS: Bang Tamago Nova Debut Deck

WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Bang Tamago Nova Debut Deck [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 17. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$12
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 17

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

SKU wixbtnsd
Cards/Deck 51
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerTakara Tomy
UPC Code 4904810209829

The WIXOSS: Bang Tamago Nova Diva Debut Deck features the UCHU NO HAJIMARI (Beginning of the Universe) trio (Bang, Tamago, Nova), one of the rival teams that appear in WIXOSS DIVA(A)LIVE. You can play the game with this deck right away. It is a 3-color deck with green, blue, and white. Tamago is the main strategy featured in the deck. The deck has many ways of obstruction, such as hand destruction and SIGNI Freezing, and it is good at hunting down opponents gradually. Enhance this deck with cards from WIXOSS Glowing Diva booster packs. Each deck includes 51 cards and a rule/play mat sheet. There are 21 different cards found in the deck.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.