WIXOSS: Interlude Diva Booster Case [12 boxes] | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Divas Interlude Booster Case [English/12 boxes]WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Divas Interlude Booster Case [English/12 boxes]

Gaming > Wixoss > WIXOSS: Interlude Diva Booster Case [12 boxes]

WIXOSS Trading Card Game: Divas Interlude Booster Case [English/12 boxes]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 6. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$609Including free US shipping!
Factory Sealed Case
Shipped Double-Boxed
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 6

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

2% Pre-Pay Discount: Pay up front by check or money order and get this case for $596.82. Please contact us for details.
(Also available by the box for $53)
  Quantity

This item ships for free anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (We offer free shipping on orders of $195 or more.)
Each $609 case contains 12 boxes. Each box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wixidbc
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Boxes/Case: 12
ManufacturerTakara Tomy
Weight 16.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)

The WIXOSS: Interlude Diva set is perfect for improving your Debut Decks and enjoying the WIXOSS TCG even more. It features the trio from "Ancient Surprise" (Umr, At, Tawil) consisting of WIXOSS original characters, and from "Sanbaka" (Lize, Toko, Ange) from the popular Japanese Vtuber group "NIJISANJI". Umr, Tawil, Toko and Ange center LRIG cards are only available in booster packs (not available in the constructed Debut Decks). The set includes 99 cards - 34 Commons, 15 Rares, 34 LRIG Rares, 10 Super Rares (foil), and 6 Piece Rares (foil). There are also 115 Parallel (all foil) cards - 34 Commons, 22 LRIG Rares, 15 Rares, 14 ST, 22 Secret Rares, and 8 Diva Rares. Each booster box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack. Each case contains 12 boxes.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.