Weiss Schwarz: Adventure Time Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (October 23): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Adventure Time Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Adventure Time Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Adventure Time Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Adventure Time Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 20. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 20

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsadvtbb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009405535

Bonus Offer: You will receive 1 free Weiss Schwarz play mat with every 4 boxes of Adventure Time boosters pre-ordered!

What time is it? It's Adventure Time...in Weiss Schwarz! The hit series from Cartoon Network joins the Weiss Schwarz lineup. Relive your favorite memories of Finn the Human and Jake the Dog's adventures in the Land of Ooo, right here on the Weiss Schwarz stage. Boosters include iconic scenes from seasons 1 through 4. There are 100 cards in the Weiss Schwarz: Adventure Time set plus 28 parallels, some featuring alternate illustrations. Each booster box contains 20 packs, with 8 cards per pack. Every box includes 1 of 4 exclusive promo cards. Look for signed cards from Jeremy Shada (as Finn the Human) and John DiMaggio (as Jake the Dog).

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Adventure Time Booster Box [English]
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.