Weiss Schwarz: Date A Bullet Extra Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Date A Bullet Extra Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Date A Bullet Extra Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Date A Bullet Extra Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Date A Bullet Extra Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 3. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$30
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 3

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $839)
  Quantity

Each $30 box contains 6 packs. Each pack contains 6 cards.

SKU wsdabebb
Cards/Pack 6
Packs/Box 6
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad

The Weiss Schwarz: Date A Bullet set includes 50 cards, 50 parallels, 2 OFRs, and 4 SPs. Look for signed cards randomly inserted from Asami Sanada (as Kurumi Tokisaki) and Saori Onishi (as Queen). This set is compatible with Date A Live boosters and trial decks as well as Fujimi Fantasia Bunko boosters and trial decks. Each booster box contains 6 packs with 6 cards per pack (2 shiny cards per pack).
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.