Weiss Schwarz: Fate/stay Heaven's Feel 2 Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Fate/stay night HeavenWeiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Fate/stay night Heaven

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Fate/stay Heaven's Feel 2 Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Volume 2 Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 20. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 20

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsfsnhf2bb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406068

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free Weiss Schwarz stitched play mat with every 16 boxes of Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Volume 2 boosters pre-ordered.

Weiss Schwarz Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] Vol.2 features characters and scenes from all 3 movies. Relive the cinematic experience as Sakura finally takes the main stage, in Weiss Schwarz! The cards in this Booster set may be used together with cards with card numbers beginning with [FS/] and [FZ/]. Every booster box contains 20 packs and 1 of 4 exclusive promo cards. There are 100 cards in the set plus 33 parallels.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.