Weiss Schwarz: Konosuba Leg/Crimson Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (September 22): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Konosuba - GodWeiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Konosuba - God

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Konosuba Leg/Crimson Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Konosuba - God's Blessing/Won Wrld Legend of Crimson Booster Box [Eng]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 23. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 23

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wskgbwwlcbb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009405818

Bonus Offer: You will receive 1 free exclusive Weiss Schwarz stitched play mat with every 16 booster boxes of Konosuba: God's Blessing On This Wonderful World - Legend of Crimson boosters pre-ordered!

The Crimson Demon, Megumin, and her Explosion antics strike back in this animated movie! Relive the memories of the EXPLOSION and LIGHT OF SABER fueled by the power of the people of the Crimson Demon Village, now on the Weiss Schwarz stage in Konosuba: God's Blessing On This Wonderful World - Legend of Crimson. Look for signed cards from Sora Amamiya (as Aqua), Rie Takahashi (as Megumin/2 variations), Ai Kayano (as Darkness), Aki Toyosaki (as Yunyun/2 variations), and Yui Horie (as Wiz). Each booster box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack. Every box also includes 1 of 4 exclusive promo cards. The set includes 100 different cards plus 30 parallels.


Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.