Weiss Schwarz: Mushoku Tensei Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Mushoku Tensei Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is March 11. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$59
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: March 11

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $1018)
  Quantity

Each $59 box contains 16 packs. Each pack contains 9 cards.

SKU wsmtbb
Cards/Pack 9
Packs/Box 16
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406570

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free exclusive stitched Weiss Schwarz play mat with every 18 boxes of Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation boosters pre-ordered!

Join Rudeus as he grabs the opportunity to earnestly work towards success in Weiss Schwarz: Mushoku Tensei - Jobless Reincarnation. Look for randomly insertedsigned cards from Yumi Uchiyama (as Rudeus Greyrat), Konomi Kohara (as Roxy Migurdia), Ai Kakuma (as Eris Boreas Greyrat), Ai Kayano (as Sylphiette), and Megumi Toyoguchi (as Ghislaine Dedoldia). Every booster box includes 1 of 5 exclusive promo cards. There are 100 cards in the set plus 36 parallels. Each box contains 16 packs with 9 cards per pack.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.