Weiss Schwarz: Nazarick: Tomb/Undead Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (September 22): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Nazarick: Tomb of the Undead Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Nazarick: Tomb of the Undead Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Nazarick: Tomb/Undead Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Nazarick: Tomb of the Undead Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is September 25. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$63
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: September 25

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $976)
  Quantity

Each $63 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsntubb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009405801

Bonus Offer: You will receive 1 free exclusive Weiss Schwarz stitched play mat with every 16 booster boxes of Nazarick: Tomb of the Undead boosters pre-ordered!

This world is it still YGGDRASIL? Behold, as the absolute ruler descends upon the stage of Weiss Schwarz in the Nazarick: Tomb of the Undead set! Look for randomly inserted signed cards from voice actors - Satoshi Hino (as Ainz Ooal Gown / Momon), Yumi Hara (as Albedo), Sumire Uesaka (as Shalltear), Emiri Kato (as Aura Bella Fiora), Yumi Uchiyama (as Mare Bello Fiore), Manami Numakura (as Nabe), Kiyono Yasuno (as Renner), Yumiri Hanamori (as Evileye). Every booster box will include one of six different promo cards. The set includes 100 different cards plus 37 parallels. Each booster box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack.


Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.