Weiss Schwarz: Quintessential Quintuplets Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Quintessential Quintuplets Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is October 29. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: October 29

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsqqbb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406372

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free Weiss Schwarz stitched play mat with every 16 boxes of The Quintessential Quintuplets boosters pre-ordered!

Weiss Schwarz: The Quintessential Quintuplets introduces the Nakano quintuplets - Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, and Itsuki and follows them on their journey as they compete for their love lives on the stage of Weiss Schwarz. Look for signed cards from Kana Hanazawa (as Ichika Nakano), Ayana Taketatsu (as Nino Nakano), Miku Itou (as Miku Nakano), Ayane Sakura (as Yotsuba Nakano), and Inori Minase (as Itsuki Nakano). Every box includes 1 of 5 possible promo cards. The set includes 135 different cards and 55 parallels. Each booster box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.