Weiss Schwarz: Quintessential Quintuplets Set | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Set [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Set [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Quintessential Quintuplets Set

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): The Quintessential Quintuplets Set [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is November 19. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$179
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: November 19

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

SKU wsqqs
Cards/Pack 381
Weight 3.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406365

The Weiss Schwarz: The Quintessential Quintuplets Set inclues 361 cards. Each set includes 1 copy of all 10 SRs and 15 RRRs, 1 of 5 possible signed voice cast cards, and 4 copies of each of 5 different promo cards. There are 90 different cards in the set and 30 parallels. Contents of each set are the same outside of the signed card.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.