Weiss Schwarz: Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is February 11. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$90$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: February 11

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
  Quantity

Each $90 box contains 6 decks. Each deck contains 50 cards.

SKU wsragtdb
Cards/Deck 50
Decks/Box 6
Weight 2.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406402

Sometimes, people fall in love in unconventional ways... Find your favorite date with our latest lineup from Rent-A-Girlfriend! Each Weiss Schwarz: REnt-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck box contains 6 decks. Each deck includes 50 cards, a rules sheet, a playmat, and a deck manual. There are 19 different cards and 6 parallels available in decks. Parallel cards are randomly inserted in decks. Every deck contains 2 shiny cards. Look for randomly inserted RRR cards with special embossing (3 different cards available) and a Voice Cast Signed card (Sora Amamiya as Chizuru Mizuhara).
Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Rent-A-Girlfriend Trial Deck+ Box [English]
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.