Weiss Schwarz: R:Z Strtg/Life Memory Snow Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (July 4): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site



Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life in Another World Memory Snow Booster BoxWeiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life in Another World Memory Snow Booster Box

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: R:Z Strtg/Life Memory Snow Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): Re: Zero - Starting Life in Another World Memory Snow Booster Box


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is August 28. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: August 28

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsrzsliawmsbb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009405788

Join Subaru as he takes a well-deserved break from his chaotic life in another world to pursue a date with a very special someone in Weiss Schwarz: Re: Zero Starting Life in Another World - Memory Snow. Look for signed cards from Yusuke Kobayashi (Subaru Natsuki), Rie Takahashi (Emilia), Inori Minase (Rem), Rie Murakawa (Ram), and Satomi Arai (Beatrice). Every booster box includes 1 of 4 possible promo cards. The set includes 100 cards plus 30 parallels.

Open this item on YouTube and earn store credit!
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.