Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magica Side Story Booster Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magia Record - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Booster Box [Eng]Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magia Record - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Booster Box [Eng]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magica Side Story Booster Box

Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magia Record - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Booster Box [Eng]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is April 23. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: April 23

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wstapmmmssbb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406020

Bonus Offer: You will receive a free Weiss Schwarz stitched play mat with every 16 boxes of boosters pre-ordered!

The popular TV anime adaptation of the smartphone game joins the Weiss Schwarz lineup in Weiss Schwarz: TV Anime Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story. There are 100 cards and 32 different parallels in the set. Every booster box includes 1 of 5 possible promo cards.

Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.