Weiss Schwarz: That Time/Slime Booster 2 Box | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo


Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us

1-800-259-4424
1-703-661-6946
sales@potomacdist.com

FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
 
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items
$0.00


Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Volume 2 Booster Box [English]Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Volume 2 Booster Box [English]

Gaming > Weiss Schwarz > Weiss Schwarz: That Time/Slime Booster 2 Box

Weiss Schwarz (WeiB Schwarz): That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Volume 2 Booster Box [English]


This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is September 10. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$61$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: September 10

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert
(Also available by the case for $944)
  Quantity

Each $61 box contains 20 packs. Each pack contains 8 cards.

SKU wsttigraas2bb
Cards/Pack 8
Packs/Box 20
Weight 1.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
ManufacturerBushiroad
UPC Code 8885009406259

The Weiss Schwarz: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Volume 2 set includes 100 cards plus 30 parallels. Look for signed cards from Miho Okasaki (as Rimuru/2 variations), Yumiri Hanamori (as Shizu), Sayaka Senbongi (as Shuna), M.A.O (as Shion), and Rina Hidaka (as Milim). Each box includes 1 of 6 possible exclusive promo cards. Each box contains 20 packs with 8 cards per pack.
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.