HeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Pack | Potomac Distribution
Potomac Distribution logo

COVID-19 Update (October 30): We are currently shipping as usual and are not experiencing any delays due to the virus.

Test drive our new site

Facebook Twitter Instagram WhatsApp
FAQs    Contact Us


FREE Gift Coupon Codes  
are posted to our Facebook wall and Twitter stream.
   (or use Google Site Search)
Cart0 Items

HeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Series 2 Expansion PackHeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Series 2 Expansion Pack

Gaming > HeroClix > HeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Pack

HeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Series 2 Expansion Pack

This is a pre-order item. Our expected ship date is December 31. A deposit of only 10% is required now, the remaining 90% is due when we are ready to ship.

$750$8.95 FedEx 2-Day eligible
Availability: Pre-Order
Ship Date: December 31

Shipping Rates
All prices in US dollars     Convert

*** Special international shipping rates available for Heroclix.
*** Please email us at sales@potomacdist.com for more information.

SKU wwehcblp
Cards/Pack 1
Weight 0.49 lbs. (Estimated weight)
Manufacturer's Item Number 86254
UPC Code 634482862544
Manufacturer's Suggested
Retail Price Per Pack

WWE HeroClix returns for Series 2! Players will find more of the thematic gameplay they loved in previous WWE HeroClix like new Signature Moves, new special Traits, and the WWE exclusive PAC powers. A starter set is required to play. Each pack includes a WWE HeroClix collectible miniature game piece and character card.
HeroClix: WWE Becky Lynch Series 2 Expansion Pack
click on image to enlarge
Free Shipping on orders of $195 (Continental US)Free shipping for US orders of $195 or more.
FedEx2-day shipping available for $8.95 for many single items orders!
International ShippingOutside of the US?
Our shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping options for you.